Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Why students in the UK feel the need for online academic help

• November 23, 2022 4:56 PM +06

Most college & university students in the UK often search "can someone do my assignment for me in UK?". But why is that? Well, getting quality education in a country like the UK is certainly not easy. First, the criteria of seelcting students for reputable colleges/universities is extremely high. Secondly, most educational programs and courses in the UK are ridiculously expensive. That is the reason why a majority of college/university students often work part-time jobs or even work on multiple shifts to make ends meet. This is what leaves them little to no time to focus on their studies and their professional work life gets in the way of their academic career.

• December 2, 2022 7:03 AM +06

Thanks for the advice. I became a candidate for a scholarship, but to be honest, I’m very worried, in order to get it, I need to pass a dissertation, the deadlines are burning, and I haven’t started yet. Perhaps I will use service of the company https://www.bestessays.com/buy-essay.php to speed up the process. This will be my first scholarship and I don't want to miss my chance to get it.