Forums » Interests and Hobbies

SERVICE OVERVIEW

• May 10, 2022 11:36 PM +06

The service that I'm about to review is not an essay writing company. It is powered by AI and connects customers with nerds who will perform their requests.

According to the website, the bot can handle any assignment, so no matter what it is, the bot will find the right person for you. It was an interesting approach that drew me in to try it out and to see how it works. I placed an order to create my detailed nerdify review.

QUALITY SERVICES

As many other nerdify reviewers, I placed an order. It was hard as I had to answer numerous questions the bot asked me until I was able to get the price. I was then able choose from several nerds that it suggested for me.

All communication with the writer was done via this messenger (I ordered a standard paper). I received the final paper on the due date. It was awful. The structure was not logical, the text was cluttered with errors, and there was no reference.

Was nerdify cheating? That's what I thought. I sent it back for revision. But I faced problems. The service was not responsible for the nerds of its staff and refused to pay me for a poor paper. Although the paper was rewritten once, it was not improved upon. Thus, I can't call gonerdify reliable.

PRICES & DEADLINES

How much does nerdify cost? It's a great question. Unfortunately, there isn't a pricing chart. The bot is used to place orders. You must send lots of messages describing your request. This can take a long time.

It's difficult to compare nerdify pricing with market averages. Also, there aren't any nerdify discounts or loyalty programs which can lower the price. The 11% commission is already included in the price.

GUARANTEES

Is go nerdify legit? It looks like it is with both offices in the US, and UK. Things get a little confusing when it comes to guarantee: there is no information on your options on the refund page. The service asks you to contact them immediately if there is an issue. Your claim will be processed within 3-5 business day.

They don’t give any details about what you can expect or when you can expect a refund. It seems that the company does not take responsibility for its nerds.

Is nerdify safe? You can find more information about the privacy policy, which includes many cases that allow the company to use data from third-party providers. It does not look safe to my eyes.

REPUTATION ONLINE

There are reviews about nerdify Reddit, as well feedback from customers who use platforms such as TrustPilot (4.7 stars, which is great) and SiteJabber (3.8 ratings with lots negative reviews).

Customers are unhappy with the quality of the products, the customer service and the inability to get a refund. This is the majority gordify review.

SUPPORT TO CUSTOMER

Is gonerdify legitimate? The company has addresses in London, San Francisco, and emails. If you wish to have them text you back, you can give their number.

Your main source for communication is the AIbot. Here you can place an orders, talk to your geek, and get support. It was really frustrating and took me a while (sometimes several hours) before I received any answers.

CONCLUSION

Summary of my gonerdify review: The quality is poor, the customer support is inept with inability to resolve an immediate issue, and pricing and guarantees are unclear. Until this company makes improvements, I will not recommend this service.