Forums » Technics

Skills needed for professional animators

• January 22, 2019 7:11 PM +06

Both the scope and domain of video animation has become vast over the past years. While it is true that animation has been around for quite some time but its use for branding is relatively new. However, it is certainly not a drawback and nor it is difficult to get animated content made. You have to work with an animation video maker online and easily acquire the animation or visuals you need. I am looking to find work as an animator but I have just begun to learn animation production so I do not know where I stand. What skills do you think an animator needs to possess? 

• January 29, 2019 3:44 PM +06

The main thing I have observed in video animation is that there should be a good and strong script for animating a video. ٰDue to interest in doing animation I have made some videos in it. You can check here my latest designed video I have made for one of my client who is delivering web design service in uae. You can order here your own's if liked my work.

• July 6, 2020 8:24 AM +06

To become a professional animators, you need to being creative and have wide imagination. It is also required that you are always updated for new animation software and know how to used it. I was impress how the game developer created so much animation especially in justbuild.lol - building simulator and  pvz  game. If you want to see it,  download plants vs zombies here. 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 6, 2020 8:26 AM +06